PET FIRST AID AND EMERGENCY CARE
A 10 hour interactive, hand-on pet first aid certification through Walks N Wags. This course teaches early signs of illness, prevention of injury, emergency response skills, choking, airway, CPR skills, wound care, splinting and much more!
UPDATE ON COVID 19- July 2020
- Maximum 6 students per class to ensure physical distancing is practiced.
- Hand sanitizer, masks and gloves will be available.
- All equipment will be properly sanitized before and after use
- Please do not attend if you are sick
- Class will be rescheduled if the instructor is sick
Sunday, August 9th 9am-7pm @ Burlington Humane Society
Sunday, September 27th 9am-7pm @ Ancaster Fairgrounds
Sunday, November 15th 9am-7pm @ Ancaster Fairgrounds